Saturday, February 26, 2011

Six Weeks Old!




Logan, you are six weeks old! I can hardly believe it! It feels like we’ve had you with us for far longer. I’m dedicating this blog post to Logan’s daddy, Jeremy. He’s not only an amazing dad, he’s been the best partner in parenthood that I could have asked for. Jeremy takes such good care of me when it seems I have no time or energy to take care of myself. Jeremy has the magic touch with Logan, too. He always knows just what to do in every situation. I am so thankful that God saw fit to place us together as a family. We’ve had so many sweet moments together these past few weeks as we marvel at the precious little boy that we get to call ours.

At six weeks, Logan, you are holding your head up so well! I think you are such a big strong boy! You are so observant and love looking at everything in the room. You love to lie in your play gym and swat at the toys that hang over your head! At your one-month check-up with Dr. Byrum, you weighed 9 lbs 14 oz and were 22.5 inches long, which places you in the 45th percentile for weight and the 76th for height. You’re starting to sleep a little longer at night, which we really appreciate!! Here are some pictures of you and daddy! We love you, Little Man!!


2 comments:

  1. Kristen--Holly here. I've loved reading over these posts. You are such a sweet mama and your little man is getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic! Our baby boys are close in age. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete